Retro Racing 2 – Update 1

Retro Racing 2 is still in development! Yes yes, I know it’s been an absolute age, but I can feel in my blood, it’s getting closer and closer to completion. Like a lot of small indie game developers, Mr Qwak is a ‘team’ of one person, doing everything by himself; it can be a bit taxing, and time consuming…

Anyhow! I hope the wait will have been worth your while! Rest assured, it will get finished, and as you can see from the video and screens, it’s shaping up! It’s mostly just levels left to do now, almost there…

Thank you for your patience!

p.s. If you’re on Discord, come and say ‘hello’: https://discord.gg/GjDZreS

Notify of
13 Comments
Oldest
Newest Most Voted
Inline Feedbacks
zack
1 year ago

Just found out about this, am thrilled to play a game like this.
Any chance you might do something with weapons like Super Cars (II) someday? I never found something like it, but the original holds no new surprises for me when starting it up…

Nonetheless, now i´m hyped by this game. And as you say we are not too far away from release i skip the first and wait for the new installment 😉

Ashraf
1 year ago

I’ve been playing Retro Racing since 2012 and it’s mighty impressive that not only you’ve just updated it to fit newer devices ( at a time where bigger games get abandoned) but also a sequel!!! Amazing work. Can’t wait to play RR2😆😆😆

Ivo
1 year ago

If you thrill us with Retro Racing 2 as much as Retro Racing we’re in for a treat. Keep it up! 👊🏻

Jason
8 months ago

How’s the development coming along? Can’t wait for the release 😊

Dan Roberts
5 months ago

Love this. Think at one point…. maybe still, I had all the records on the original game as drobert something or other so would be good to have a go at the new version.

Chq
5 months ago

It‘s time now, releasing rr2! ☝️😝

Chq
5 months ago

It‘s time now, releasing rr2! ☝️🤪

Chris
5 months ago

Still waiting for Retro Racing 2..

Mark
3 months ago

Hi, I have been playing Retro racing for many years and is my go-to game. I see you are developing RR2 which is great but could you add a couple of features to the original?. 1, A Grand Prix points system. 2 Laps selection, the tracks are great but it’s over too quick. 3, Random oil slicks, not just in the same place. 4, Random debris for punctures so you have to limp to the start line for auto repair. I would gladly pay good money for these features as it is a classic game that could be even better.… Read more »

Chris
1 month ago

Will it be released before 2030?